Nemesis is the most exclusive Verastarr design to date. Including several innovations and industry firsts. Nemesis is poised at making a clear impression on the world of audio.
Some accomplishments are:
- First and only cable line to incorporate a full natural leather outer jacket for heat resistance around tubes, static free operation, organic vibration damping, and an extra long service life.
- Newly developed insul-vibe layer utilizes naturally inert silica micro fibers between the skin of the actual wire itself and the Teflon dielectric to de-couple the dielectric material from the skin of the wire, as well as absorb micro vibrations of the core signal wire which can disrupt signal.
- Deep Cryogenic treatment insures alignment of the inner crystalline structure of the wire.
- Solid core wire eliminates the anomaly of electrons jumping strands in stranded wire which degrades signal.
- Brass/Bronze/Nickel free connectors. For signal integrity, only Tellurium Copper or pure Silver base metal is used.
- Silver solder. Only the highest grade solder containing pure Silver is used for the most transparent sounding solder joint possible.
What do all these features mean other than just extremely high build quality? Incredible, open, airy musical presentation, with a wide, deep soundstage you can walk in to. Low, musical, accurate bass. Silent velvety black background, liquid fleshed out lifelike mids, and vibrant, open immediate highs. We honestly think Nemesis will end your search for the perfect audio cable.
During development we spent much time experimenting with different types of wire; including Pure Silver, Single crystal Copper, and Silver plated Copper. We have finally settled on our favorite which is Silver plated Copper.
Not all Silver plated Copper is equal. Depending on the geometry and the materials used, even the same metal can have very different sounds. After much trial and error, we have come up with what we think is a true reference interconnect. As you know, when you are putting together a reference system, symbiosis between components and cables is very important. We had to create a design that worked well with many different manufacturers. This could then remove the cable part of the equation when designing a true reference level system. Our cables have been utilized with every imaginable type of component stretching from 3-watt, single-ended triode designs to 1000-watt, solid state designs and from $100 CD players to $10,000 DACs.
Our cables are known for a very accurate and natural signal integrity. Even though we employ the use of silver, there is never a hint of "tizziness" or brittleness on the top end. We have found the use of silver plated copper to be extremely good for tight, musical, low-frequency notes. Not only that, but the midrange is extremely transparent, neutral, and devoid of colorations. These cables will truly tell you what your system is made of.
Each piece is handcrafted one at a time here in the U.S.A. under strict quality control. Only pure silver solder is used.
- 0.5 m (1.6 ft) (pair) $599.00
- 1.0 m (3.3 ft) (pair) $999.00
- 1.5 m (4.9 ft) (pair) $1399.00
- 2.0 m (6.6 ft) (pair) $1699.00
- 2.5 m (8.2 ft) (pair) $1999.00
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft) (pair) $2199.00
- 4.0 m (13.1 ft) (pair) $2599.00
- 5.0 m (16.4 ft) (pair) $2999.00
- Shipping $12.00